A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ruymann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ruymann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ruymann, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruymann graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruymann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick William Ruymann MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Ruymann practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ruymann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Ruymann practices Gastroenterology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Medford, MA.
See Cambridge Gastroenterologists.