Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Ayers
Dr. Frederick Ayers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Weymouth, MA, with other offices in East Weymouth, MA and Hingham, MA. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ayers is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, Carney Hospital and Carney Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Ayers has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Frederick Ayers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Weymouth, MA.
Dr. Brian Kwon
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
South Weymouth, MA 0.01 mi20
Dr. John Mcconville
South Weymouth, MA 0.01 mi59
Dr. Stanley Hom
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
South Weymouth, MA 0.05 mi35