Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ayers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ayers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Carney Hospital
- South Shore Orthopedics, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Slaven Ayers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ayers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Ayers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Weymouth, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Hingham Surgeons.