Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fisher is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fisher, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Seth Fisher MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Fisher practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.