A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fisher is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fisher, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Seth Fisher MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Fisher practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.