Dr. Frederick Seth Fisher MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Dermatology, Psychiatry, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fisher, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance