A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Myositis Ossificans
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Samuel Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.