A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Myositis Ossificans
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick S Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.