A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Myositis Ossificans
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Frederick Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.