A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Watson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Sommervil Watson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Watson practice?
- Dr. Frederick Watson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Watson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chico, CA and Oroville, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Cardiologists.