A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Watson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Watson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Sommervil Watson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Watson practice?
- Dr. Frederick Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Watson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Cardiologists.