A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Sabido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Sabido is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Sabido, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Sabido has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick L Sabido MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Sabido practice?
- Dr. Frederick Sabido has 1 office location.
- Dr. Frederick Sabido practices Surgery near , .