A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Sabido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Sabido is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabido
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabido Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Sabido, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabido graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sabido has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick L Sabido MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Sabido practice?
- Dr. Frederick Sabido has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Sabido practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.