3.0

by JoAnn Mustillo on Apr 3rd, 2015

the best

Sorry I Used Him show details Sorry I Used Him
by Inn Pain on Jan 11th, 2015

I had a hernia repair over a year ago. Ever since I had the surgery I would get shooting stabbing pain in my groin right where the operation was done. Mind you I never had that pain before the operation. He said it will go away and after each post op visit I stated the same issue. He said give it time so I did. A year later I still have the same issue. I went for a MRI since I was in pain and it was found out that I have an issue with my testicle. I’m not sure if it’s related to the hernia repair but I still the have shooting pain. I'm doing nothing but going to Dr's to find out why im having this pain. He clearly stated the issue with my testicle was because I’m overly active in the bed room. What kind of professional answer is that and you give a patient that your caring for let alone one who has been complain for a year about it no less. He clearly isn’t someone I’d use again and I should have known the second after I shook his hand. The saying is true find a surgeon with small hands and not sausage links. Think about it!

The worst doctor in history stay away from this doctor show details The worst doctor in history stay away from this doctor
by Jonathan on Feb 12th, 2014

I had a stomach surgery by this doctor and then need 4 surgeries to correct his mistakes

This doctor is very dangerous, stay away from him show details This doctor is very dangerous, stay away from him
Dec 2nd, 2013

I had a gallblader removal done by this doctor and needed 5 operations afterwoods to fix it. Stay away from this doctor. He should not be a surgeon.

May 11th, 2011

Great Surgeon. Very Knowledgable.He took time to explain everything and my surgery went very smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone.

Jan 13th, 2011

saty clear of this office

Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Sabido is wonderful. He made me feel so comfortable and the surgery went so smoothly. I would recommend him to everyone. You cant even see my scars and my surgery was painless

Awful doctor - horrible experience show details Awful doctor - horrible experience
Jan 1st, 2011

Dr. Sabido is unprofessional, rude and has absolutely no bedside manner. He performed a laproscopic gall bladder surgery on me and I have not felt good since. When I followed up with him about the pain I was still experiencing, he acted as if I was imagining it and blew me off. He was rushed and did not seem to be interested in my recovery whatsoever. I sought a second opinion which revealed an infection in the incision area and was treated with antibiotics. Had Dr. Sabido taken the time to examine me, he would have been able to diagnose and treat the infection sooner. Well, maybe not -- he seems as if he may need to read up on the way things are done as well as taking a course on how to treat patients. It's about the patient's health; not just how much you can bill the insurance company.