A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Samaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samaha
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Samaha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Samaha, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaha graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Samaha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Ferris Samaha MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick F. Samaha practice?
- Dr. Frederick Samaha has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Samaha practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.