Dr. Frederick Schaumberg DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
I started seeing Doc Schaumburg in 2007 with gastro issues. He has been wonderful right from the start & since. Always, caring, always pleasant & love his suspenders. Thru testing (EGD) he found that I had very bad GERD with Barretts & High Grade Dysplasia. He sent me to the expert @ Froedtert for confirmation & treatment as he did not perform the type of procedure needed. He; however, stayed involved in my treatment throughout & has been monitoring me closely since. I began having additional issues and he was very diligent in checking everything to uncover the problem. Me & my husband like him so much that he started seeing Schaumburg as well. I have been to other GI doc's in the past and none compare to Schaumburg, for me. I just fear his retirement because I do not want to go to any other doctor.

December 9th, 2014
Barry B
Dr. Schaumberg is an outstanding doctor. He has been my GI doctor for 20 years. He diagnosed a precancerous area in my esophagus and after a few treatment, I now am clear. He is a wonderful and caring individual, and I am in the health care field. I would highly recommend him.

July 2nd, 2013
Exceptional service
I called to make an appointment. Instead I got a phone call from the doctor within 2 hours. Because he had seen me earlier in the month, he simply asked a few questions then prescribed based on my answers. He then requested two separate follow up calls to let him know about my progress. Completely resolved my problem without a bunch of office visits and hassle. He has also been very prompt in returning calls with test results. Very happy to have him as my doctor.

May 29th, 2013
Docs don't get any better than this!
In my 20 years of adulthood, I have never had a more caring, knowledgable doctor as Dr. Schaumberg. No matter what the test results are, he calls you as soon as the results are on his desk. If an outpatient procedure needs to be done, his office works hard to get you in ASAP and will work with your schedule. Dr. Schaumberg's bedside manner is exceptional and he treats me with the utmost respect. More doctors should take note from Dr. S on how to treat a patient!

October 29th, 2012
Both my husband and I have utilized Dr. Schaumberg for the last 15 years for Colonoscopies, and EGR's. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and we LOVE the suspenders!

December 18th, 2016