Dr. Frederick Scherr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.2

December 9th, 2016
Bad treatment
This doctor makes the whole profession look bad.

November 15th, 2016
Bad experience
Clearly there is something wrong. Not like any medical experience I've ever had. Wry unprofessional and argumentative for the sake of needing to be contrary. At some point he even disagreed with hisself. Needless to say Scherr got it all wrong. I question his medical credentials. He made me feel so uncomfortable.

October 11th, 2016
Is not mentally fit enough to practice medine.
Is not mentally fit enough to practice medine. Threw a tantrums! Lied in my medical record.

August 6th, 2016
Make sure you bring someone with you. Scherr has obvious mental problems as other reviewers have pointed out. He treated me extremely poorly. He talked endlessly and interrupted constantly. He yelled and laughed maniacally when no one was even speaking,lol. I would NEVER recommend seeing this man. He was completely inappropriate. He Should be run out of town for practicing bad medicine!

June 28th, 2016
Weirdo
Dishonest. Poor communicator. Even doctors did not understand his report. Explained to me that Scherr was a consultant and NOT an doctor or an expert. Mood issue.Several emotional swings in 90 minutes. Undermining, too personal, most importantly deceitful.

June 2nd, 2016
Be Careful
Misstatement of Facts! Finally someone is listening. This alleged physician will write very sloppy lies in your medical reports. After 8 months I have finally gotten documents reviewed and confirmed as fraud. Be very careful with Scherr. He is not stable or professional by any stretch of the imagination. Also very inappropriate.

May 9th, 2016
Very strange experience with a Chaz Bono look-alike Doctor
The doctor is extremely inappropriate. He conducted a medical exam inappropriately along with falsifying records and temper tantrums I am wondering how this alleged doctor is allowed to practice medicine. He pestered me about the opinions of what other doctors thought of his report. He demanded to know if they liked it or did not like it???? I was at a loss as to what to say. I remained neutral and the wrath of Scherr flared up. He continued his irrational behavior until the exam was over. In the end he asked me what I wanted??? A diagnosis is what I wanted. Instead this Chaz Bono look alike implied I was faking.

April 25th, 2016
I saw Dr. Scherr for a workman's comp evaluation. He was curt and condescending. He challenged my integrity and intelligence before reading my medical records or performing an exam. I left his office totally demoralized, which oddly enough, he seemed proud of. To be fair, I believe he is in the business of insurance, not medicine, which could explain (though not justify) his behavior. A number of my co-workers have reported similar interactions. As a medical professional, the thought of him caring for my loved ones makes my stomach turn.

March 24th, 2016
Inappropriate

August 16th, 2015
Creepy

July 18th, 2015
Tall Tale Teller
Misstatements. false accusations & more. He was friendly at first asking many questions at once. He offered to take my jacket off for me and I told him it was okay I could do it, he got really angry and yelled out OKAY! He got all pouty. What a sad guy. He continued to be snippy through the entire appointment. Then he wrote a malicious ,childish report full of tales, lol. Poor guy.

July 8th, 2015
no treatment, absolute joke of a Doctor
There is nothing I can say to describe what a joke Dr. Scherr is - he is obviously paid by the insurance company to deny any claim he is given! He is a farce, an absolute embarrassment to the medical community - shame on him for calling himself a medical doctor! I don't have a single thing to say about him to redeem any qualities - what a shame he is to the medical profession