A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Schiavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Schiavone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Schiavone, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiavone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Schiavone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Michael Schiavone MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Schiavone practice?
- Dr. Frederick Schiavone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Schiavone practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and Patchogue, NY.
See Stony Brook Emergency Physicians and Stony Brook Internists.