A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Schoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Schoen, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoen graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Schoen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Jack Schoen MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Schoen practice?
- Dr. Frederick Schoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Schoen practices Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.