A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Schreiber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C Schreiber DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Frederick Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Schreiber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Orthopedic Surgeons.