A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Schreiber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C Schreiber DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Frederick Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Schreiber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Orthopedic Surgeons.