A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Shiple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Shiple is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Shiple, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiple graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joseph Shiple MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Shiple practice?
- Dr. Frederick Shiple has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Shiple practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Holland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH.
See Holland Surgeons.