A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Siefert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siefert
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Diet Therapy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Siefert graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Siefert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Edward Siefert MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Siefert practice?
- Dr. Frederick Siefert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Siefert practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Old Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See Old Greenwich Internists and Old Greenwich Geriatric Doctors.