Dr. Frederick Silfen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Silfen?

August 25th, 2016

Patient

I went to Dr. Silfen today for the first time. The office staff is great and the doctor was very thorough. :)

August 25th, 2015

He is an amazing doctor with amazing staff! Doesn't matter what I went in for or called about he was always professional and had patience with me.

January 15th, 2015

Amazing doctor, two high risk pregnancies and I wouldnt have wanted anyone else to be my doctor!

January 7th, 2015

Dr. Silfen and his team are the upmost professional and compassionate group. Dr. Silfen is an excellent medical professional and his nurses and office staff are amazing! Not only do they offer incredible medical care, they are supportive and always accessible. Dr. Silfen treated me throughout a complicated pregnancy and I have a healthy, beautiful daughter because of him.

April 25th, 2014

Dont recommend

I feel like I was taken advantage of. Ive gone to this doctor for years and trusted him very much. I always just did what he said without getting a second opinion. Later I realized that I had a lot of procedures and treatments done that were very aggressive and some unnecessary. The last time I was pregnant within the first month, he had me in there 6 times and for 2 ultrasounds, even though it was a normal pregnancy with no issues. After I told him I had been for genetic testing and had the results and was totally clear, he still insisted on running all the panels again. It is my feeling that this doc is all about the billings, not about the patients.

March 8th, 2014

Best OB/GYN EVER!!

Dr. Silfen delivered both of my children and continues to be the best doctor. I recommend him highly. So thorough, knowledgable, and professional-I know I am always in the best care possible with his excellence and kindness. He goes above and beyond to treat you the best he can.

July 15th, 2013

Best Ob ever

I have been with Dr. Silfen for over 17 years. I moved an hour away a year and a half ago and I still retain him as my OB. He shows a great deal of compassion for his patients. I have had multiple miscarriages in those years and Dr. Silfen and his staff were so kind and caring trough it all. I now have two children, both of which Dr. Silfen delivered via c-section. Both deliveries were problem free and my recovery was unbelievably fast! Through out my years there, the staff has been so accommidating with the crazy work schedule I keep and even now with the fact that I live so far away. This office is second to none. Great staff and an awesome Dr, under the same roof, are hard to find these days. I would recommend this office to my own mother and when my daughter grows up, if Dr. Silfen is not retired by then, she will be his patient as well.

May 28th, 2013

Been a patient since 2008

Dr. Silfen is a wonderful doctor. I have been a patient of his since 2008. Never encountered a problem and he cares for his patients. He goes above and beyond. He has delivered 2 of my children and will be delivering my 3rd angel soon. He is highly recommended.

May 17th, 2013

Pap smear and breast exam experience

I had not been to a gynecologist for many years and never liked the exam in general. After being ill with lymphoma this past year, I had seen many doctors to aid in the healing process - most of whom were efficient in general but quick to diagnose and move on. Due to Obamacare and the fact that I'm a senior citizen, my primary doctor advised that several tests were necessary to update my file under Medicare. Dr. Silfen was recommended as part of the process. Not only was I put at ease immediately by his staff but they were kind, factual and compassionate. Instructions were easily understood and the actual exam went fast. He even performed a stool exam which was required and which saved me a separate test. I am most sensitive about my weight and size of breasts, etc. as I am small boned and lost 25 lbs. due to chemo over a 6 mo. period. Dr. Silfen soothed my fears and gave me confidence. I would highly recommend this physician and his staff to anyone in need.

May 10th, 2013

Wonderful experiences

I am so pleased with Dr. Silfen and his incredible staff that I just had to report it. After going to Dr. Silfen for many years he has again proven himself as a wonderful doctor and caring person. When delivering my son, he saved his life because the cord was around his neck and without Dr. Silfen, my son would not be here today. After recently having to have a procedure, Dr. Silfen and his staff went above and beyond what ever could be expected of anyone. He waited with me late into the evening to be sure that I was ok and feeling well enough to go home. Dr. Silfen and his staff are an asset to the community and anyone would be privileged to be a patient of his.

February 2nd, 2013

Never go to this doctor -- EVER

Very poor bedside manners. Makes you feel very uncomfortable during physical exam with no sensitivity -- and I have been to many male OB GYN all of whom treat your body with respect, including, but not limited to keeping it partially covered during examination. Not this doctor, who proceeds to touch and examine without the least sense of decency and permission. And it does not help that, as other reviewers have noted and I now find out only now, the doctor and his office is pushy and highly money oriented. On my personal experience alone, I would highly NOT recommend the doctor.

November 6th, 2012

Best ob in Boca!

Dr Silfen has delivered both of my children and I can not say enough about this man and his entire staff. After my first pregnancy I had the best experience with him. I needed a csection and he took all my anxiety away and made the whole thing very positive and calming. My second child was just born and this pregnancy was much more difficult. I was hospitalized for quite a while and every single day dr Silfen would come and see me and ease my fears and worries. He also allowed me to have a VBAC. It is very rare to find a dr that will do those. This man is not only an amazingly smart doctor but truly cares about his patients. A lot of OB's run a "business" but I really believe that dr Silfen does this job because he genuinely concerned with not only your well being but your personal needs with your pregnancy. I would HIGHLY recommend dr Silfen if you want the best care out there.