A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Silvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Silvers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvers
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silvers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvers graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Silvers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Michael Silvers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Silvers practice?
- Dr. Frederick Silvers has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Silvers practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.