A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Silvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Silvers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvers graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Silvers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Michael Silvers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Silvers practice?
- Dr. Frederick Silvers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Silvers practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.