Dr. Frederick Slogoff MD Patient Reviews

February 7th, 2015
Dr. Slogoff is the best doctor I have ever seen. It has been a privilege to be his patient for 8 years. He is a fantastic diagnostician, always looks at the whole picture, and is the most kind and considerate physician I have even known. I feel completely taken care of by him, and I consider myself extremely lucky to be his patient. His office manager, Kim, is also lovely, as well as all his entire nursing staff. You simply cannot find a better internist in Stamford, Ct than Dr. Slogoff.

June 16th, 2012
Incredible
Dr. Slogoff is the best doctor I could ever imagine. His bedside manner is amazing; he really spends time with each patient and gets to know them--not just their physical ailments but their overall personality. He is friendly; never patronizing; extremely warm and always very receptive. He is a stellar doctor--but beyond that, he is a truly nice person who really cares about his patients.When I first went to him he was the only doctor I have ever had to realize that my headaches/migraines were severely impacting my life. Without him I never would have thought my headaches were a real problem, and without him I never would have gotten help for them. He literally changed my life.