A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Snoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Snoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Snoy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Snoy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Snoy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joseph Snoy MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Snoy practice?
- Dr. Frederick Snoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Snoy practices Urology and Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists and Albuquerque Surgeons.