A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Song, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Song has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Song accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Song practice?
Dr. Frederick Song practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Song, Dr. Fred Song, Dr. Freddie Song, Dr. Freddy Song