A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Song is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Song, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Song has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Song accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Song practice?
Dr. Frederick Song practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.