A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Song is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Song, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Song has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Suh Song MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Song practice?
- Dr. Frederick Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Song practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.