A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Song, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Song has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Suh Song MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Song practice?
- Dr. Frederick Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Song practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.