Dr. Frederick Song MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 28 reviews

January 3rd, 2017
Dr. Song operated on my left shoulder to fix a loose capsule and a badly torn labrum, and 6 months later my shoulder feels better than ever. He is a great surgeon, has wonderful bedside manner, and made sure that my follow up visits were helpful and thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Song to anyone who has shoulder problems.

December 29th, 2016
Dr. Song was great. He found the problem that I was having with my arm, shoulder, a SLAP tear. (Torn bicep tendon) We talked about my options, never pressured me, I felt very comfortable with my decision to have surgery. His staff was nothing more than professional from the beginning, during and after my surgery. Dr. Song called me later that evening to make sure I was doing OK. And has been wonderful all through recovery and rehabilitation. I would definitely go back to Dr. Song if I ever need him again and will recommend him always.

December 27th, 2016
I would strongly recommend Dr. Song. My only regret was I didn't get the appointment immediately. I had to wait a month to get an appointment but it was worth the wait!

August 6th, 2016
Dr. Song was very thorough in his explanation of my condition and was very honest in his recommendations.

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Song
Overall great experience. Would definitely recommend him to others.

July 12th, 2016
Dr. Song was great...told us exactly what to expect and what our son could and could not do. He listened to us and gave simple answers to complex questions. Most importantly our son (the patient) understood exactly what was going to happen throughout the surgery and the recovery process. I highly recommend Dr. Song.

June 30th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
He is a confident and skillful surgeon. He is NOT after your money (I know several people who he advised against surgeries) – he is doing the surgery only when it is the last resort. And when he does it – he is doing it really well.

June 30th, 2016
Dr. Song was very pleasant at all times

June 29th, 2016
Dr. Song is what a Dr should be. He is thorough, friendly and patient. Most of all, he actually listens to what the patient says. This is the second time Dr. Song has treated me for the same condition. Should I have a recurrence I do not want to see anyone except Dr. Song

June 28th, 2016
Went to Princeton Orthopaedic because of their reputation. My husband and I have been patients of other doctors in the group and have been treated with care and professionalism. Dr Song was no different. He listened and understood my issues and assured me that what I was experiencing was the normal course of healing after surgery. Followed his post-op instructions and I am almost 100% back to normal. Excellent medical and office staff!

June 24th, 2016
I felt very comfortable and confident with Dr Song. He gave me the individual care I needed. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. In fact, I already have.

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Song is a very lovely person beside being an excellent Doctor. My recovery has been amazing and I feel his surgery is part of the reason. His bedside manor is so courteous. My surgery has been a very pleasant experience.