Learn more about Dr. Frederick Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Alan Spencer MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Spencer practices Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Worcester Cardiologists.