Learn more about Dr. Frederick Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spencer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Spencer practice?
Dr. Frederick Spencer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Critical Care Practitioners, Worcester Cardiologists, and Worcester Nuclear Medicine Physicians.