Learn more about Dr. Frederick Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Have you visited Dr. Spencer? Share your experience.
Write a Review
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Home > Find a Nuclear Medicine Doctor > MA > Worcester Nuclear Medicine Physicians > Dr. Frederick Spencer, MD
Similar doctors nearby
26 years experience
28 years experience
39 years experience
15 years experience
8 years experience
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Alan Spencer MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Spencer practices Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Worcester Cardiologists.