Learn more about Dr. Frederick Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Alan Spencer MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Spencer practices Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Worcester Cardiologists.