Dr. Frederick Stafford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Stafford?

October 15th, 2015

Best Surgeon ever

Dr. Stafford is an amazing surgeon, I to this day will always call him my angel. He I believe saved my life after 6yr RNY Gastric Bypass. It took 4 years to have some find out what was wrong and that was Dr. Stafford. His office staff is just as amazing had he is. I also live about an hour away from his Long Beach office, I don't feel like I have ever wasted my time or gas for that matter when I go for follow ups. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

August 23rd, 2011

Great Physician

Dr Stafford is an outstanding doctor. He is very sensitive, patient and makes the patient feel very comfortable. I have been to his office many times for a variety of treatments. His office environment is very comfortable and he is dedicated to providing his patients with great care. I recommend his office whenever I have the opportunity to do so. I give Dr. Stafford a very enthusiastic thumbs up as my doctor. He even operated on me too. He gave me a beautiful cosmetic result. Since my surgery with Dr. Stafford over a year ago, my belly is flat and I feel great and beautiful in my bikini. My cosmetic result is amazing and I have a beautifully contoured belly button. Once again, a fantastic doctor. On top of that, his offices are really beautiful too. In terms of my surgery, I truly don't believe I could have gotten better care any where in the world! If I thought I could, I would have traveled. Fortunately, living here in Southern California, I have outstanding care locally. I am so grateful to have access to such great care. Once again, Dr. Stafford is a great physician with profoundly skilled hands in a great environment. I also understand that he teaches too. It is comforting to know that other doctors have access to such great knowledge. Thanks Dr. Stafford!

September 25th, 2014

August 31st, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.