Dr. Frederick Stafford MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Long Beach, CA

October 15th, 2015
Best Surgeon ever
Dr. Stafford is an amazing surgeon, I to this day will always call him my angel. He I believe saved my life after 6yr RNY Gastric Bypass. It took 4 years to have some find out what was wrong and that was Dr. Stafford. His office staff is just as amazing had he is. I also live about an hour away from his Long Beach office, I don't feel like I have ever wasted my time or gas for that matter when I go for follow ups. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

August 23rd, 2011
Great Physician
Dr Stafford is an outstanding doctor. He is very sensitive, patient and makes the patient feel very comfortable. I have been to his office many times for a variety of treatments. His office environment is very comfortable and he is dedicated to providing his patients with great care. I recommend his office whenever I have the opportunity to do so. I give Dr. Stafford a very enthusiastic thumbs up as my doctor. He even operated on me too. He gave me a beautiful cosmetic result. Since my surgery with Dr. Stafford over a year ago, my belly is flat and I feel great and beautiful in my bikini. My cosmetic result is amazing and I have a beautifully contoured belly button. Once again, a fantastic doctor. On top of that, his offices are really beautiful too. In terms of my surgery, I truly don't believe I could have gotten better care any where in the world! If I thought I could, I would have traveled. Fortunately, living here in Southern California, I have outstanding care locally. I am so grateful to have access to such great care. Once again, Dr. Stafford is a great physician with profoundly skilled hands in a great environment. I also understand that he teaches too. It is comforting to know that other doctors have access to such great knowledge. Thanks Dr. Stafford!