A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Steinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Med Center of Burlington Cty
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Steinberg MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Frederick Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Steinberg practices Internal Medicine near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Internists.