A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Stockton, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockton graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stockton has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Bixby Medical Center
- St Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stockton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Stockton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Stockton practice?
Dr. Frederick Stockton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bowling Green, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Wauseon, OH.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Stockton, Dr. Freddy Stockton, Dr. Fredrick Stockton, Dr. Fritz Stockton