A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Stockton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Stockton is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockton
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Stockton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockton graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stockton has 24 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick R Stockton FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Stockton practice?
- Dr. Frederick Stockton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Stockton practices Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.