A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Stockton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Stockton is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockton
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockton graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stockton has 24 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick R Stockton FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Stockton practice?
- Dr. Frederick Stockton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Stockton practices Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.