A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Stucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Stucker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Facial Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stucker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stucker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Louisiana State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Stucker practice?
Dr. Frederick Stucker practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.