A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Stucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stucker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Stucker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Facial Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stucker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stucker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Louisiana State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick J Stucker MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Stucker practice?
- Dr. Frederick Stucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Stucker practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.