A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Sutliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutliff
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sutliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Sutliff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutliff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Phillip Sutliff MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Sutliff practice?
- Dr. Frederick Sutliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Sutliff practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.