A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Sutliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutliff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sutliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Sutliff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutliff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Phillip Sutliff MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Sutliff practice?
- Dr. Frederick Sutliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Sutliff practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.