A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Cataract, Corneal Diseases, and Corneal Diseases.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraunfelder graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fraunfelder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraunfelder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick T. Fraunfelder practice?
Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Fraunfelder, Dr. Fred Fraunfelder, Dr. Freddie Fraunfelder, Dr. Freddy Fraunfelder