A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraunfelder
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fraunfelder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraunfelder graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fraunfelder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Theodor Fraunfelder MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick T. Fraunfelder practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.