A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraunfelder
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fraunfelder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraunfelder graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fraunfelder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Theodor Fraunfelder MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick T. Fraunfelder practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Fraunfelder practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.