A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Tackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Tackey is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Tackey, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tackey graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Tackey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick S Tackey MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Tackey practice?
- Dr. Frederick Tackey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Tackey practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Critical Care Practitioners and Boynton Beach Pulmonologists.