A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Jones TANENGGEE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Jones TANENGGEE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones TANENGGEE graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones TANENGGEE has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Jones TANENGGEE MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Jones TANENGGEE practice?
- Dr. Frederick Jones TANENGGEE has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Jones TANENGGEE practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists.