Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Tanenggee
Dr. Frederick Tanenggee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tanenggee is affiliated with Mountainview Hospital, Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center and University Medical Center of Southern Nevada. Dr. Tanenggee has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Tanenggee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Tanenggee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Gabriel Garcia
Henderson, NV 0 mi8
Dr. Lacey Arias
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Henderson, NV 0 mi9