A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
- Columbia South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Elden Taylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Frederick Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Taylor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Apollo Beach, FL.
See Apollo Beach Primary Care Doctors and Apollo Beach General Practitioners.