A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
- Columbia South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Elden Taylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Frederick Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Taylor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Apollo Beach, FL.
See Apollo Beach Primary Care Doctors and Apollo Beach General Practitioners.