Overall Review

December 15th, 2015
It seems like Dr Taylor is an o.k. doctor but trying to get your medication called in from his office to the drug store is always a major problem. Numerous calls to his office and several trips to the drug store is always necessary. Not the first time this has happened but it will be the last. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

July 22nd, 2015
Good Doctor, Bad Baycare Referral Procedure
The doctor gives the referral request to his referral coordinator who then sends the referral request to Baycare's centralized service. They supposedly hold it until 5 days before the appointment and then they send it to the referred doctor. But they don't; 3 referrals for me and one for my wife and all 4 times the referrals weren't sent, even after I called the central referral number to confirm they were sent. Before Baycare took over Healthpoint this was never a problem.

February 21st, 2013
The Jury is Out
I am not totally sure what to think at this point although I have seen Dr. Taylor multiple times. He strikes me as competent. He intelligently discusses various options and medical facts. I like that he performs a heart test with all of his new patients. He has a pleasant demeanor. He took some time with me to answer my questions. There is a detail that he missed that did concern me, however. For example, I was taking a particular medication for a particular reason and I asked him to take me off of it. He wrote me a prescription to come off of it, but in the next few days after a referral he gave me to another specialist for something else, ironically, it became very apparent to me that I should not go off that med for a whole different medical reason. I was the one to bring that to his attention, but he would have had the results from the other doctor too. (Then again the other doctor did not make this logical connection either.) I would prefer if he or the other one had caught it instead of me. In addition, he did not seem concerned about a certain factor in a bad blood test result I had. I think it was caused by yet another medication. I stopped that medication myself and it solved the problem. Again, I wonder why he did not suggest this. The conclusion I am coming to is that I wish he researched more and showed me as a patient more individualized concern and time, even when I was not present in his office. I may totally be dreaming to expect this from any doctor though. I guess my advice to all is to stay informed yourself as much as you can. Do not leave it all in any doctor's hands. When I am at the office for an appointment, it seems to run smoothly. When I am calling in with a question or for a prescription, however, I have had very inconsistent results. On more than 3 occasions I have had to call back to get a question answered or a prescription filled. It was as if my earlier call was just disregarded despite someone having taken a message. That concerns me greatly. Overall, I have had some good experiences and some not so great ones with this office.

July 18th, 2011
not happy
he don't beleive poeple have panic attack.they just hyper ventlate.my sugar was high and gain weight.was going to a nother doctor for help..the other doctor sugest me to ask doctor tayor to change my meds..to help me.dr taylor said no and i should just diet and exercise.i told him i have been dieting and exerise for the pass 2 months.have lost 15 lb,sugar still high.i was only 20 lb over weight, hes not will to help.ain't that what doctor are suppose to do help.he don't listen just judges you and it only the 2 visit.will not go to someone who don't listen or help there patience, how can you judge someone you don't know.