A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Thom practice?
Dr. Frederick Thom practices Family Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paso Robles, CA.
See Pismo Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Thom, Dr. Freddy Thom, Dr. Fredrick Thom, Dr. Fritz Thom