A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Thom is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thom
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thom Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Thom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Weed Thom MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Thom practice?
- Dr. Frederick Thom has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Thom practices General Practice near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.