A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Thom is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Thom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Weed Thom MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Thom practice?
- Dr. Frederick Thom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Thom practices General Practice near King City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pismo Beach, CA.
See King City Primary Care Doctors.