A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Tinio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Tinio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Tinio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinio graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tinio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Gutierrez Tinio MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Tinio practice?
- Dr. Frederick Tinio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Tinio practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hermiston, OR and Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists.