A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Tolle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Tolle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tolle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Alan Tolle MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Tolle practice?
- Dr. Frederick Tolle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Tolle practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Pulmonologists, and Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners.