A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Tonnos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Tonnos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonnos graduated from Michigan State Univ, Michigan State University.
Dr. Tonnos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Tonnos DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Tonnos practice?
- Dr. Frederick Tonnos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Tonnos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Carmichael, CA.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.