Learn more about Dr. Frederick Tonnos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Tonnos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonnos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tonnos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonnos graduated from Michigan State Univ, Michigan State University.
Dr. Tonnos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick E Tonnos DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Tonnos practice?
- Dr. Frederick Tonnos has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Tonnos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.