A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Tonnos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Tonnos is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonnos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tonnos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonnos graduated from Michigan State Univ, Michigan State University.
Dr. Tonnos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick E Tonnos DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Tonnos practice?
- Dr. Frederick Tonnos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Tonnos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Carmichael, CA.
See Commerce Township Orthopedic Surgeons.