A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Torio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Torio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torio graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
- Ben Taub Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Uy Torio MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick U. Torio practice?
- Dr. Frederick Torio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Torio practices Internal Medicine near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Wharton Internists.