A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Torio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Torio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Torio graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance