A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Uberti is Good. Dr. Uberti has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uberti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Uberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Uberti practice?
Dr. Frederick Uberti practices Internal Medicine near Farrell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA.
See Farrell Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Uberti, Dr. Freddy Uberti, Dr. Fredrick Uberti, Dr. Fritz Uberti