A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Uberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Uberti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Uberti has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uberti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Uberti practice?
Dr. Frederick Uberti practices Internal Medicine near Farrell, PA.
See Farrell Internists.