A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ueland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ueland, Professor of Gynecologic Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ueland, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ueland graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ueland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Rand Ueland MD is a male Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Ueland practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ueland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Ueland practices Gynecologic Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.