Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Miller
Dr. Frederick Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff), Broward General Medical Center and Westside Regional Medical Cen. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Frederick Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Lloyd Brown
Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi23
Dr. Thao Vo
Nashville, TN 0.04 mi7
Dr. Peggy Kendall
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0.18 mi21