A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Wagner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick William Wagner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Frederick Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Wagner practices Anesthesiology near Maryville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Maryville Anesthesiologists.