A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Walters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Walters, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Walters practice?
Dr. Frederick Walters practices Pediatrics near Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Bainbridge Island Pediatricians.