A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Walters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Walters, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Walters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C Walters MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Walters practice?
- Dr. Frederick Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Walters practices Pediatrics near Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Bainbridge Island Pediatricians.