A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Watanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Watanabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Watanabe, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watanabe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watanabe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Daniel Watanabe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick D. Watanabe practice?
- Dr. Frederick Watanabe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Watanabe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.