A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Welt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Welt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Welt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Welt graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Gp Welt MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Welt practice?
- Dr. Frederick Welt has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Welt practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.