A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Welt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Welt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welt
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Welt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Welt graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Gp Welt MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Welt practice?
- Dr. Frederick Welt has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Welt practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.