A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Welt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Welt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Welt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Welt graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Welt practice?
Dr. Frederick Welt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Wrentham, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.