A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Wolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Gregory Wolf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Frederick Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Wolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.