A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Wolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Gregory Wolf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Frederick Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Wolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.