Dr. Frederick Wolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Wolf?

Ms.

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Dr. Wolf is an excellent doctor & surgeon. He has replaced both my hips in the past & have recommended him to several people. The only problem I have now is that now that I'm on medicare & am covered under Aetna they will not take this insurance coverage. I have been on this insurance since 2015 & have had no problems with them paying the doctors. I truly wanted to go back to him for my problem, but it looks like that is not a possibility. Dr. Wolf I wish you would change your policy regarding the advantage program with my insurance company. But thank you for the wonderful care you gave me when you replaced my hips & the therapy section is also wonderful.

Mr

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Have been seeing dr wolf for 5 years;arthritis in knees and am home having just had knee replacement by dr wolf; cannot say enough about him ; he is a great surgeon and really listen to you and his time with. I am very hopeful that I will have a full recovery and will be hitting the golf links this spring.THANKs DR WOLF. !!!

Dr. Wolf, excellent orthopaedic surgeon

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Excellent bedside manner. Dr Wolf took plenty of time with me and explained my knee problem to me clearly. I underwent a knee scope for a torn cartilage and I'm now back to my jogging and other activities with no problems. Sometimes he runs behind and you have to wait but he is worth it. He is a great surgeon and I would recommend him without reservation.

Posted on August 29th, 2017