A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Wood, FACS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Wood FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Wood practice?
- Dr. Frederick Wood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Wood practices Cardiovascular Disease near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fallbrook, CA and Bonsall, CA.
See Murrieta Cardiologists.