A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Wood, FACS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Wood FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Wood practice?
- Dr. Frederick Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Wood practices Cardiovascular Disease near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Cardiologists.