Dr. Frederick Work MD Patient Reviews

• 141 reviews

January 9th, 2017
Awesome work
I loved the outcome from my tummy tucknow However I wasn't able to enjoy it long because I got pregnant with in the year.

December 23rd, 2016
Very satisfied returning customer!
My insurance company referred me to Dr. Work about 8 years ago for a breast reduction. I was extremely pleased and knew that when I could afford it, I would return for a tummy tuck. I was thrilled to get a 20% discount as a returning customer--despite the fact that 8 years had passed. I am in my 5th week of recovery from the second surgery. All I can say is that my stomach looks AMAZING!!!!! I have told all of my friends that want tummy tucks to have Dr. Work do it. He is a fantastic doctor who really knows his stuff. He is also very down to earth, and makes patients feel like they've known him forever.

December 11th, 2016
Mr.
I had serveral keloids on my neck and lower left ear lobe. A nurse I was working with referred me to Dr. Works. In 2006. I have those keloids removed before at Grady hospital back in the 2003,However the came back and were larger. Thone keloids brought my self esteem down I was shame to go around people because I felt people were always watching and talking about me.. But when I met Dr. WORKS he told me the process and what he was going to do omg! After that he removed about 5 keloids and they have not return and it's 2016! No extra scar tissue. Nice surgery cut but hey I'm fine with that. Dr. Works I am so GRATEFUL for you he even gave me a day to his spa. I never been to a spa! Ifor I had to do it all over again he will be my surgeron for life. .

November 5th, 2016
Excellent care Doctor
Dr. Work is an excellent Doctor, I had many infection before I met him and was recommended to him by another doctor because of all the complication. He stepped in and cleaned up someone's else problem and when I say I'm truly blessed that's what I mean. Thank God for his knowledge and experiences. I just wish I could keep him for my primary care Doctor. Thank you for you gifted healing hands, and I'm very proud to be in your circle.

June 24th, 2016
He good, He good, He good and i love him. he did an amazing job and i'm very pleased

June 13th, 2016
Awesome
Dr. Work is very skilled at what he does. He has a great bedside manner and is really knowledgeable. I love my new breasts!

June 10th, 2016
Great Service and Mrs.Barbara one of the nurses this is the best
I'm so happy with my tummy tuck i had with Dr.Work, that i'm having my breast lift done with him. He took care of all my needs when i had questions and concerns. Day of surgery wait time was longer time expected but hey it plastic surgery

June 1st, 2016
Great Job! Really Liking the Outcome.

May 13th, 2016
I am very pleased with my results.

May 6th, 2016
gREAT eXPERENCE!

May 4th, 2016
I feel so fortunate and blessed to have been told about Dr. Work and his great staff. I know that he was placed on this earth for the what he does. I can appreciate that he is a teaching doctor that allows student to see and have input on the procedures that he performs and that he and his partners are so very thorough when they consult you on what needs to be done for successful surgery. Also they staff are very open and welcomes any and every question and concern that a patient may have so you can feel comfortable and confident that you are making the right choice for your well being. I most definitely will and have recommended Dr. Work to the public at large ..... I so love my results!!!

April 26th, 2016
Dr Work preformed my reconstruction surgery on my face after a auto accident in 2006 He left me with absolutely no scars. I have a titanium plate in my face. He did an awesome job.