Dr. Frederick Work MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Atlanta, GA

April 26th, 2017
He a butcher
I now have to have two more surgries because of this man my breast are lopsided and my nipple are inverted in stay free of this man

March 8th, 2017
Dr.Works works for me
I truly enjoy going to this office once a month the staff is kind and patient. Dr Works listens to all my concerns needs he's very patient in the room . Not rushing me. I get keyloids injection once a month and I look forward to seeing him he's very professional and he's done a wonderful job. I just love everything about the office it's very comfortable. The only con is there's no free parking🙄

January 9th, 2017
Awesome work
I loved the outcome from my tummy tucknow However I wasn't able to enjoy it long because I got pregnant with in the year.

December 23rd, 2016
Very satisfied returning customer!
My insurance company referred me to Dr. Work about 8 years ago for a breast reduction. I was extremely pleased and knew that when I could afford it, I would return for a tummy tuck. I was thrilled to get a 20% discount as a returning customer--despite the fact that 8 years had passed. I am in my 5th week of recovery from the second surgery. All I can say is that my stomach looks AMAZING!!!!! I have told all of my friends that want tummy tucks to have Dr. Work do it. He is a fantastic doctor who really knows his stuff. He is also very down to earth, and makes patients feel like they've known him forever.

December 11th, 2016
Mr.
I had serveral keloids on my neck and lower left ear lobe. A nurse I was working with referred me to Dr. Works. In 2006. I have those keloids removed before at Grady hospital back in the 2003,However the came back and were larger. Thone keloids brought my self esteem down I was shame to go around people because I felt people were always watching and talking about me.. But when I met Dr. WORKS he told me the process and what he was going to do omg! After that he removed about 5 keloids and they have not return and it's 2016! No extra scar tissue. Nice surgery cut but hey I'm fine with that. Dr. Works I am so GRATEFUL for you he even gave me a day to his spa. I never been to a spa! Ifor I had to do it all over again he will be my surgeron for life. .

November 5th, 2016
Excellent care Doctor
Dr. Work is an excellent Doctor, I had many infection before I met him and was recommended to him by another doctor because of all the complication. He stepped in and cleaned up someone's else problem and when I say I'm truly blessed that's what I mean. Thank God for his knowledge and experiences. I just wish I could keep him for my primary care Doctor. Thank you for you gifted healing hands, and I'm very proud to be in your circle.

June 24th, 2016
He good, He good, He good and i love him. he did an amazing job and i'm very pleased

June 13th, 2016
Awesome
Dr. Work is very skilled at what he does. He has a great bedside manner and is really knowledgeable. I love my new breasts!

June 10th, 2016
Great Service and Mrs.Barbara one of the nurses this is the best
I'm so happy with my tummy tuck i had with Dr.Work, that i'm having my breast lift done with him. He took care of all my needs when i had questions and concerns. Day of surgery wait time was longer time expected but hey it plastic surgery

June 1st, 2016
Great Job! Really Liking the Outcome.

May 13th, 2016
I am very pleased with my results.

May 6th, 2016