Dr. Frederick Work MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 5th, 2016
Excellent care Doctor
Dr. Work is an excellent Doctor, I had many infection before I met him and was recommended to him by another doctor because of all the complication. He stepped in and cleaned up someone's else problem and when I say I'm truly blessed that's what I mean. Thank God for his knowledge and experiences. I just wish I could keep him for my primary care Doctor. Thank you for you gifted healing hands, and I'm very proud to be in your circle.

June 24th, 2016
He good, He good, He good and i love him. he did an amazing job and i'm very pleased

June 13th, 2016
Awesome
Dr. Work is very skilled at what he does. He has a great bedside manner and is really knowledgeable. I love my new breasts!

June 10th, 2016
Great Service and Mrs.Barbara one of the nurses this is the best
I'm so happy with my tummy tuck i had with Dr.Work, that i'm having my breast lift done with him. He took care of all my needs when i had questions and concerns. Day of surgery wait time was longer time expected but hey it plastic surgery

June 1st, 2016
Great Job! Really Liking the Outcome.

May 13th, 2016
I am very pleased with my results.

May 6th, 2016
gREAT eXPERENCE!

May 4th, 2016
I feel so fortunate and blessed to have been told about Dr. Work and his great staff. I know that he was placed on this earth for the what he does. I can appreciate that he is a teaching doctor that allows student to see and have input on the procedures that he performs and that he and his partners are so very thorough when they consult you on what needs to be done for successful surgery. Also they staff are very open and welcomes any and every question and concern that a patient may have so you can feel comfortable and confident that you are making the right choice for your well being. I most definitely will and have recommended Dr. Work to the public at large ..... I so love my results!!!

May 3rd, 2016
BBL
I had a bbl done 4wks ago by Dr.Work and I am very pleased with the results so far. I am still swollen a bit where the lipo was done, but that is to be expected. At first I was a little paranoid about how much my butt had went down in the first 3wks because I didn't want to feel like I've wasted money on a prosedure l've been wanting and saving towards for so long. Oh but baby, when I put on clothes my curves are very much so noticeable! I love the fact that me bbl looks natural! If I didn't tell you, one would think I was born with this apple bottom, lol! I over all love the curvaceous body Dr.Work gave me and YES, I would recommend him to friends!

April 26th, 2016
Dr Work preformed my reconstruction surgery on my face after a auto accident in 2006 He left me with absolutely no scars. I have a titanium plate in my face. He did an awesome job.

April 18th, 2016
Post Op
The experience was great. I really liked it myself I was handled with care and quickly. If I had to I would choose Dr.Work everytime.

March 30th, 2016
Dr. Work was amazing in explaining everything with the procedure. What to expect after and how I would feel. He explained my different options, which he felt would be better and why. Everyone in the office was extremely friendly and helpful. I would come back to Dr. Work for any cosmetic surgery.