A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Yap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Yap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Yap, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yap graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yap has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Y Yap MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Y. Yap practice?
- Dr. Frederick Yap has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Yap practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sedalia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, MO.
See Sedalia Internists and Sedalia Geriatric Doctors.