A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Yarid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Yarid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Yarid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarid graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Yarid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Rudolph Yarid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Yarid practice?
- Dr. Frederick Yarid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Yarid practices Family Medicine near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN.
See Morristown Family Physicians.